Warwick Road Church and Centre is located in the heart of Coventry opposite ‘The Quadrant’.
Warwick Road United Reformed Church
10 Warwick Row
We look forward to welcoming you to our church and centre. You can check the map below to get directions.
- Foot – the Church and Centre are located where Warwick Row (pedestrianised) meets Warwick Road. Greyfriars Green park tapers at this point and The Quadrant buildings are on the opposite side of Warwick Road. Pedestrian access to the Church is either using the front steps or the level-access side door from the courtyard. Access to the Centre is either direct to No. 10 Warwick Row or to the side entrance from the courtyard opposite the Church – both are level access.
- Train – leave the Coventry Station concourse and follow the pedestrian signs to the City Centre which will lead you to Greyfriars Green and the directions for arrival on foot above.
- Bike – a cycleway passes along Warwick Row to the front of the Church and Centre. “Sheffield” bike stands are located in the courtyard next to the Centre and a lockable cycle shed is located to the rear of the Church building.
- Bus – Centro bus services (2; 3; 8; 9; 18A; 21; 85; 86; 87; 585; X15; X18 and X19 have stops in nearby Greyfriars Road and in New Union Street (see map).
- Car – vehicle access is directly from Warwick Road and there are a few short stay car spaces in the courtyard between the Church and Centre. However, for longer stay parking there are numerous on-street pay and display spaces on both sides of Warwick Road (free after 6pm). Long stay car parks are shown on the map.
Servicing & Deliveries – as for cars.